3 Min Read

CPG Team Management

Why Your Reps Only Spend 38% of Their Time Generating Revenue

Melissa Sonntag

Most managers wouldn’t be shocked to find out that their reps aren’t spending 100% of their workday on revenue-generating activities. While their main goal is to sell, much of their workday is..

Melissa Sonntag

Melissa Sonntag
Melissa is a recent graduate of Northeastern University and a content marketing specialist at Repsly, Inc. She is committed to applying her skills in order to bring value to Repsly readers and customers. Outside of work, Melissa enjoys practicing yoga, making music, and anything dog-related.
Find me on:

Recent Posts

1 Min Read

Trade Promotion

Why So Many Promotions Fail to Have an Impact on Sales [Infographic]

Melissa Sonntag

Guaranteeing the success of product promotions is a top priority for high performing brands. Still, many struggle to meet their promotion execution goals. In the infographic below, we discuss why..

4 Min Read

Trade Promotion

Why Your Competitors Are Outperforming You at the Shelf

Melissa Sonntag

Did you know that 72% of brands end up in the red when it comes to promotions? Chances are, most brands find themselves in that majority -- which means the other 28% of brands (i.e. your..

2 Min Read

Trade Promotion

The Amount of Money You Could Be Losing Due to Poor Promotion Execution Will Shock You

Melissa Sonntag

Chances are, you probably know how much your team spent on product promotions last quarter. But do you know how much of that investment actually generated a return, and how much of it went to..

1 Min Read

Trade Promotion

How to Perfect Retail Campaigns in Real-Time with Your National Account Managers

Melissa Sonntag

A huge portion of CPG brand spend goes toward driving sales in national accounts, where brands not only have the biggest opportunity, but also carry the most risk. With such a massive investment..

1 Min Read

Trade Promotion

How Brands Can (Finally) Use POS Data To Improve Retail Execution

Melissa Sonntag

In the past decade, the emphasis on collecting, reporting, and analyzing data has come front and center for CPG manufacturers. For brands selling at retail, the increased availability of point of..

1 Min Read

Repsly News

Happy International Women's Day!

Melissa Sonntag

Today on International Women's Day and every day, we want to show some appreciation to some of the incredible women-powered businesses we are lucky enough to call our customers! 

1 Min Read

Insights and Studies

In-Flight Promotion Optimization: Growing National Accounts in 2020

Melissa Sonntag

Sales leaders know that a lot rides on the success of in-store product promotions; that’s why executing them well is often a top priority. But according to a survey by the Promotion Optimization..

1 Min Read

Insights and Studies

How Kraft Heinz Grew National Account Sales by 25% in Just 2 Weeks [Video]

Melissa Sonntag

In 2019, the average consumer packaged goods brand spent between 11-27% of its budget on trade promotions.  Despite that, nearly 55% of promotions still failed to have an impact on sales. Why?..

1 Min Read

Insights and Studies

The 4 Innovations Shaping Retail Execution in the 2020s [Infographic]

Melissa Sonntag

Despite the advances in retail execution technology that were made in the past ten years, many brands are still struggling to gain an advantage and dominate in their category. In this infographic,..

Page 2
Repsly Logo All White

RETAIL AUDIT CHECKLIST

Get the 37 key metrics top brands are tracking at retail.

Download the Checklist
repsly-logo-w

RETAIL EXECUTION eBOOK

The 3 Types of Data You Need to Explode Sales in Your Highest Priority Retailers

Download the eBook! 
Subscribe now to get the latest from Repsly Blog!