LAST UPDATED: September 24, 2021
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Permitted Use of The Site
Prohibited Use of The Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Repsly servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any Repsly website or interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Repsly for use in accessing the Site;
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
RESPECT OF COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Site and any necessary software used in connection with the Site contain proprietary and confidential information that may or may not be protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Some of the information provided to you through the Site, by advertisers and other parties, may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, service marks, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to (or allow any third party to) copy, modify, create any derivative works of, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Site or the software that operates the Site (the “Software”), in whole or in part. You may not copy any portion of the Site for the purpose of developing any similar websites.
DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS; LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
You acknowledge and agree that any correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. You agree that Repsly will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
You understand and agree that the Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because Repsly has no control over those sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Repsly is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources or for the sites that these sites may link to, including any changes or updates to such sites. You also agree that Repsly will not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Repsly allows these links as a convenience to the User, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Repsly of the Site or any association with its operators.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By accessing the Site, you expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. REPSLY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Repsly makes no warranty that the Site or the servers that make the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT REPSLY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, CONTENT OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF REPSLY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OR THE INABILITY OF USE OF THE SERVICE, OR THE MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SITE; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OF CONTENT; (4) STATEMENTS OF CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, NEITHER PARTY'S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY SINGLE INCIDENT ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR UNDER ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY) SHALL EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT REPSLY RECEIVED FROM YOU IN THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE CLAIM.
You acknowledge and agree that Repsly will not be held responsible or liable for any unlawful or otherwise improper acts performed by any third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of hacking or any other means of transmitting viruses, deleting files, obtaining or misusing personally identifiable data, corrupting data, or otherwise interfering with the Site.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental, or consequential damages, accordingly, some of the above limitations of the sections above may not apply to you.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Repsly therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Repsly does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
Claims of Copyright Infringement - DMCA Notices
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Send notice of claims of copyright infringement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to:
55 Summer Street #3
Boston, MA 02110
55 Summer Street #3
Boston, MA 02110