Senior iOS Developer
Repsly, Inc. is a B2B software as a service (SaaS) company focused on providing a leading retail execution platform. Our team is global with customers in 80+ countries around the world. Our headquarters are in Zagreb (Croatia) & Boston (USA), with partners worldwide.
If you are looking for an opportunity to combine your skills, passion, and positive energy to play a meaningful part in the growth of a world-class global SaaS company, then join our team.
As a member of the development team, you will have an opportunity to work on a complex product that will challenge your technical and organizational skills allowing you to learn and grow. The responsibilities range from designing and contributing to feature requirements refinement, through implementation to real-time production tracking, and user adoption of your features.
Our new iOS mobile application is built from the ground up in Swift on MVVM architecture using CoreData with high usage of best practices we integrated into the codebase. Application is also working in the offline mode and it’s used by large customers in almost every part of the world. We put a great effort in unit test coverage, UX/UI and our CI/CD pipeline at every step.
At Repsly we strongly value ownership and engagement. Scrum is used to better organize and improve our processes, with OKRs to align on the company level.
If you join our team you will:
- Work on distributed SaaS multi-tenant solution with layered event-driven microservice backend
- Face the challenges of SaaS agile product development and a rapidly growing company
- Work on a globally used enterprise-grade software product
- Use new technologies in a team of recognized professionals
- Actively contribute to product and architecture decisions
- Practice good coding standards and participate in peer code reviews
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Swift, REST services, SQLite and Core Data with strong knowledge of unit and integration testing frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of MVC and MVVM architecture
- Extensive knowledge of MapKit, CoreLocation, CoreFoundation, UIKit, RxSwift, Combine
- Excellent English spoken and written
- Strong communication skills, proactive engagement for long-term goals and full ownership over deliveries
- Experienced in designing iOS applications, setting coding rules and leading the solution to be scalable, highly performant and aligned with Repsly coding standards
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experienced in software quality assurance principles and DevOps
- Worked in team using Agile development methodologies including Scrum
We are offering
- Continuous education and professional development
- Occasional visits to our Boston office
- Choose your location, work remote or in the office
- Work in a (pet) friendly working atmosphere
- Company events and team buildings
- Informal social events and sports groups
- A culture that is not afraid to try, fail and learn from mistakes