Department: Customer Success
Reports To: Integrations Business Practice Leader
Location: Zagreb, Croatia — Hybrid / Remote Employee
As a member of the Repsly Customer Success organization, your focus is to advocate for our customers, help them achieve their business goals, and grow their love for Repsly. Your primary responsibility is to build out, maintain, and support integrations with the Repsly solution and a wide range of our customer’s technologies. Your secondary responsibility is to serve as a voice of the customer within Repsly. The Integrations Engineer will help translate customer integration requirements to solutions. The majority of time will be spent building out, testing, deploying, and maintaining those solutions.
You will work cross-functionally across the company including with Customer Success Managers (CSMs) and the Sales organization to engage with customers and prospects and with the Engineering & Product Management organizations to deliver scalable solutions. Repsly believes strongly in a culture of continuous improvement. On a regular basis, all teammates will suggest and take ownership for driving continuous improvement projects focused on our team’s programs, process, and procedures.
Success in this role is measured by growing the integrations business practices leading to new business with a balance of quality and efficiency of customer value delivery:
- Quality is measured by $ARR renewal rate.
- Efficiency is measured by utilization rate.
- Business growth is measured by new integration $ARR closed in collaboration with Sales & CS.
- Successful contribution to the continuous improvement of our Professional Services programs, process, and capabilities as measured by successful outcomes in continuous improvement projects identified during goal setting sessions
- Leading by example, demonstrating and promoting Repsly’s core-values.
- Developing, testing, and deploying custom integration solutions on top of Repsly’s RESTful APIs to connect with various customer technologies.
- Identifying and building productized integration solutions.
- Maintaining and supporting existing integration solutions.
- Documenting proposed solutions in Statements of Work including solution architecture designs, functional overview, technical specifications & data mapping diagrams.
- Helping to gather requirements from customers and prospects in collaboration with Customer Success & Sales teammates.
- Helping to determine the best solution to meet customer requirements.
- Participate in the customer community and contribute to our knowledge-base documentation.
- And other duties and responsibilities as assigned or needed.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on web development and SDLC experience.
- 1+ years working on integration solutions.
- Experience in the following development technologies: Python, XML, JSON, SQL, RESTful APIs, & SOAP APIs.
- Experience working with the AWS cloud platform - including proficiency in, e.g., managing IAM roles and policies, deploying Lambdas using Docker and Cloudformation, or the use of VPCs and API Gateways.
- Experience documenting technical specifications.
- Ambition to grow professionally as part of a collaborative and committed team.
- A sincere care for the success of our customers.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar fields.
- Experience with various other development technologies including Java, HTML, ETL, C#, and/or PHP.
- Experience with DevOps tools in a cloud environment including Ansible, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, and SonarQube.
- Experience working with Consumer Goods data.
- Experience working at a B2B SaaS company. Familiar with SaaS, Agile, and scrum.
- Demonstrated ability to manage priorities while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
What We Offer
- Continuous education and professional development.
- Flexible working locations: work remote with a few days a month in the office.
- Company events and team buildings.
- Informal social events and sports groups.
- A culture that is not afraid to try, fail and learn from mistakes.
To apply, please send an email with a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repsly is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.