Repsly enables field sales, marketing, and merchandising teams to be more effective with their time, and empowers field managers to take control of their brand and team performance. Our cloud and mobile solutions are focused on simplicity, enabling over a thousand customers in 70 countries to achieve more clarity and growth.
Reporting to the Director of Accounting, the Staff Accountant will help perform a wide variety of accounting functions requiring understanding and application of fundamental accounting principles and practices. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the software space and learn the accounting functions from the ground up at a rapidly growing SaaS tech company with a strong international presence. If you are looking for an opportunity to combine your knowledge, passion, and energy to play a meaningful part in our growth, then Repsly might be a great fit for you.
Repsly’s headquarters are in Boston, MA. This position is hybrid-remote. Ability to commute on occasion to the Boston office (public-transit accessible) in the future is preferred.
- Assist with the monthly and annual close including preparation of monthly journal entries and performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile bank, credit card, and cash accounts.
- Support accounts receivable process by managing collections, and invoicing customers for contract overages and renewals.
- Perform multi-currency and multi-company consolidations.
- Drive the accounts payable process by tracking approvals and managing vendor relations.
- Reconcile cash to revenue and internal KPIs reporting.
- Assist in processing payroll and related employee benefits.
- Interface with sales team to set up and oversee customer accounts.
- Assist with annual audit planning and related preparation.
- Assist with ad hoc financial project work and other responsibilities as needed.
- Strong Excel proficiency.
- One to two years of GAAP experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Aptitude to take initiative, work independently, and use creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic small- to medium-size high-growth company.
- QuickBooks Online experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field.
- Understanding revenue recognition of a SaaS company or experience with ASC 606.
- Expensify, Recurly, bill.com, Chargebee and/or SaaSOptics experience.
To apply, send an e-mail with a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Repsly is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law.