Department: Customer Success
Reports To: Integrations Business Practice Leader
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
As a member of the Repsly Customer Success organization, you are responsible to develop and deliver integration solutions for our customers. Your primary responsibility is to solve technical challenges and apply your knowledge and experience into maintaining existing and building new solutions. You excite our customers with excellent performance to enable their business workflows and achieve their business goals.
Repsly believes strongly in a culture of continuous improvement. On a bi-weekly basis, all teammates will suggest and carry out incremental improvements to our team’s programs, process, and procedures. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to analyze and organize work, dive into the technical details, develop new capabilities and focus on quality and efficiency while delivering solutions with customer satisfaction in mind.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Development, deployment, support and maintenance of integration solutions
- Integrate with different systems (SaaS, Enterprise ERPs/CRMs, legacy etc.) and environments (Cloud, On-Premises, Hybrid)
- Facilitate setting up Proof of Concepts & Demos for our Customers
- Deliver well designed, testable and scalable solutions
- Ensure that deliverables are on time and meet customer requirements
- Have full ownership of the code you produce
- Oversee integration solution quality including reacting to support requests/bugs
- Collaborate internal/external technical experts to drive integration solutions
- Contribute to improve existing solutions and share your insights from specific projects
- Documentation of integration-related deployment guides and task
- Stay up to date with solution technology options and vendor solutions
Requirements and Experience
Job/Task Related Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Min 3+ years of integration experience (integration specialists, service engineers, system integrator)
- Experience working with XML/JSON, REST/SOAP web services and API implementation
- Broad technical acumen including comfort with various data structures & databases
- Experience in infrastructure deployment and automation (i.e., Ansible, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, K8s, AWS CDK, Terraform etc.)
- Good understanding of Cloud Architecture (preferred AWS)
- Experience in working with CRM/ERP systems as an advantage
- Working knowledge of modern development patterns including Agile (Jira, Confluence, Slack)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to balance, prioritize, and manage multiple projects of differing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to communicate timelines and effectively to technical and non-technical users alike
- Demonstrated comprehensive and accurate documentation
- Curiosity and tenacity to go into the technical details as needed
- Commitment to excellence and a passion for providing professional customer service
- Ambition to grow professionally as part of a collaborative and committed team
- Positive energy, positive attitude to reflect the Repsly core values.
We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Working at Repsly means innovating and taking challenging and varied tasks in an exciting industry. We acknowledge diligence and hard work; your personal growth is our growth. With the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side and you will have responsibilities and opportunities to continuously develop your personal career.
Join us in driving continued success by creating products and solutions that our customers love – send us your CV in English to: email@example.com.