Human Resources Manager
Repsly, Inc. is on Inc.’s 2019 list of Boston’s top ten fastest growing companies. With headquarters in Boston (US), a subsidiary in Croatia, and customers in over 80 countries, we are a business-to-business software as a service (SaaS) global company providing a leading retail execution platform for the $26+ trillion global retail industry.
The HR Manager will responsible for running all aspect of HR for the Boston office and overseeing the international subsidiary, and supporting office and facilities administration. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build a progressive HR and administrative function at a rapidly growing SaaS tech company with a strong international presence. If you are looking for an opportunity to combine your knowledge, passion, and energy to play a meaningful part in our growth, then Repsly might be a great fit for you. This position reports to the CFO.
- Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to align workforce with the strategic goals and direction of the company.
- Onboard new employees and handle departing employees.
- Manages new hire recruiting process including posting jobs to appropriate websites and managing recruiters and other areas as needed. Help to establish a strong recognized external company brand.
- Establish performance review and career development processes to support employee and company growth.
- Establish a cohesive culture and consistent policies and procedures among Boston office and international subsidiary to drive employee satisfaction, retention, and foster a deliberate culture.
- Establish policies and procedures and ensure compliance with federal and state labor laws.
- Manage employee relations by understanding employee needs and designing programs and education to support company objectives.
- Manage relationship with TriNet PEO and employee information, including establishing Repsly-specific materials to include in the company handbook.
- Help establish and manage company compensation and benefits consistent with external marketplace.
- Serve as point of contact for all employees for questions on company policy and procedures.
- Maintain employee records and related touchpoints.
- Support office administrative needs such as ordering and overseeing supply levels, ordering new computers and business cards, and other areas as needed.
- Support real estate space needs including planning buildouts and changes in the office, ordering additional desks, coordinating electricians and contractors.
- Ability to use data and analytics to measure overall HR performance.
- Plan and initiate company events such as the holiday party, summer outing, volunteer opportunities, and more.
- Support other duties and responsibilities as assigned or needed.
- B.A./ B.S. degree.
- At least seven years HR progressive leadership experience in Human resources or related positions.
- International experience preferred.
- General knowledge of employee laws and practices.
- Strong communication, influencing, and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude to take initiative, work independently, use create problem-solving skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be curious and have a desire to continually be progressive and innovate, and test and implement new ideas.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Comfort working with basic data and analytics.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to 20% of time to visit international subsidiary.
- Experience working in a dynamic small- to medium-size high-growth company.
To apply, send an e-mail with a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Repsly is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law.