Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Department: Customer Success
Reports To: Manager of Customer Success
Location: Boston, MA or remote
Repsly’s retail execution platform empowers CPG brands and retail services organizations to increase their field team’s impact on program execution, retail compliance and sales velocity.
Our team is global with customers in 80 countries around the world. Our headquarters are in Boston, USA & Zagreb, Croatia with partners world-wide. If you are looking for an opportunity to combine your brain, passion, and positive energy to play a meaningful part in the growth story of a world-class global SaaS company, then Repsly is a great fit for you!
As a member of the Repsly Customer Success organization, your mission is to help our customers achieve their business goals, advocate for them, and grow customer love for Repsly by driving long term value with Repsly. You will own the customer relationship and engagement journey including adoption, expansion, and renewal for your segment of Enterprise Customers.
Our team believes strongly in a culture of continuous improvement. On a bi-weekly basis, all teammates will suggest and carry out incremental improvements to our team’s programs, process, and procedures. You will also be responsible for adding value to one area of the business, outside of your daily activities.
Success in this role is measured by:
- Driving strong customer retention as measured by annual and quarterly gross and net retention targets for a finite set of accounts.
- Identifying and managing (nurturing & forecasting) upsell, cross-sell, & expansion opportunities as measured by specific upsell and expansion targets set each quarter.
- Proactively managing the customer renewal cycle including contract negotiations as measured by renewal rates.
- Creating strong value-add engagement at every stage of the customer engagement journey, as measured by adherence to our engagement frameworks and monthly and quarterly engagement coverage targets.
- Successful contribution to the continuous improvement of our Customer Success Management programs, process, and capabilities as measured by successful outcomes in pre-defined continuous improvement side-projects.
Pro-actively manage Enterprise customers to increase retention & growth. Own the customer journey & experience while serving as their business partner.
- Identify, build relationships, and provide advocacy with key customer stake-holders: executive sponsor, power-user(s), & business stake-holders to drive long term retention.
- Analyze data to proactively identify opportunities for increased customer value through adoption, growth & expansion. Build playbooks to position and execute on customer growth opportunities.
- Proactively managing the customer renewal cycle; ensure the customer is set up for long-term success including managing contract negotiations.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with executive sponsor(s) and key customer stake-holders.
- Execute on Continuous Improvement Projects - one personal area of focus, outside of the daily responsibilities that will improve on delivery of customer value and overall business performance.
- Manage & accurately forecast customer expansion sales pipeline & renewal process.
- Map business requirements to functional capabilities. Understand their stated business goals and proactively consult opportunities for improvement.
- Manage customer escalations.
- Report out on program execution. And other duties and responsibilities as assigned or needed.
Requirements and Experience
Job/Task Related Qualifications:
- 6+ years of SaaS B2B account management, customer success, and/or sales experience.
- Experience owning retention, churn rate, and upsells - sales background preferred.
- Trusted customer advisor able to assist in prioritizing initiatives based on competing priorities and resources. You can effectively push back and challenge customers, and leverage data to reinforce your recommendations
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Excellent at asking questions & actively listening.
- Always friendly, clear, & concise. Comfortable with difficult conversations.
- Passion for the use of technology & data to drive innovation in the CPG industry.
- A sincere care for the success of our customers.
- Ambition to grow professionally as part of a collaborative and committed team.
- Experience in the Consumer Packaged Good (CPG) industry is a plus.
To apply, send an e-mail with a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repsly is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.