Director of Professional Services
Department: Professional Services, Customer Success
Reports To: Chief Customer Officer
Location: Boston, MA or remote
Repsly’s retail execution platform empowers CPG brands and retail services organizations to increase their field team’s impact on program execution, retail compliance and sales velocity.
Our team is global with customers in 80 countries around the world. Our headquarters are in Boston, USA & Zagreb, Croatia with partners world-wide. If you are looking for an opportunity to combine your brain, passion, and positive energy to play a meaningful part in the growth story of a world-class global SaaS company, then Repsly is a great fit for you!
As a member of the Customer Success organization, your focus is to advocate for our customers, help them achieve their business goals, and grow their love for Repsly. The Director of Professional Services will build, manage, & mature service offerings and teams focused on improving customer business outcomes (solution value), reducing time-to-value, and growing our customer business partnerships.
You will work closely with our implementation, analytic, and integration business team leads across geographies to ensure high-quality and efficient delivery of our service offerings. You will work closely with team & business leads to ensure alignment with the CS Organization’s goals & business objectives. You will provide hands-on coaching and mentorship to support the professional development of your team.
Repsly believes strongly in a culture of continuous improvement. On a bi-weekly basis, all teammates will suggest and carry out incremental improvements to our team’s programs, process, and procedures
Success in this role is measured by the quality and effectiveness of the implementation, analytics, & integration teams against team goals and metrics including the:
- Ability to lead and inspire the team; manage key stakeholders, both internal & external; collaborate cross functionally; and drive results & desired outcomes.
- Achievement of team gross / net retention targets & utilization rates.
- Mature a high-quality professionalized pre & post-sales implementation program.
- Leading by example, demonstrating and promoting Repsly’s core-values.
- 30%: Coach, mentor, and contribute to the professional development of teammates in alignment with team goals and responsibilities. Recruit & onboard new teammates. Conduct formal and informal performance appraisals with the team on a periodic basis, ensuring continuous improvement of skills and knowledge required to excel in their role.
- 30%: Define strategy, build, and manage service offerings. Ensure clear alignment around goals and objectives, systems and processes are in-place to drive best-practice execution, and offering alignment across departments including, CS, sales, marketing, & finance.
- 30%: Provide hands-on leadership; assisting in the maturation of programs as a player/coach including pre-sales support, technical validation, & execution.
- 10%: And other duties and responsibilities as assigned or needed including continuous improvement projects.
Requirements and Experience
Job/Task Related Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience building and managing high-performance client facing teams. Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire the team; manage key stakeholders, both internal & external; collaborate cross functionally; and drive results & desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic programs in support of company goals.
- 8+ years of customer facing experience in implementation, professional services, account management and/or customer care. Demonstrated excellence in client management, requirements gathering, & solution design & delivery
- Highly structured demonstrated competence implementing SaaS technology solutions.
- Strong analytical background and understanding of integration service offerings.
- Ability to toggle among player, coach, & leadership roles effectively.
- Excellent project management and organization experience. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders internally and in client-facing settings. Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- A sincere care for the success of our customers.
Job/Task Related Qualifications:
- Strong business acumen and an analytical mindset.
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS company and implementing Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written, and presentation. Excellent at asking questions & actively listening. Always friendly, clear, & concise. Excellent with difficult conversations.
- Customer centricity, patience, natural coaching ability, and a positive energy.
- Passion for the use of technology & data to drive innovation in the CPG industry.
- Ambition to grow professionally as part of a collaborative and committed team.
To apply, send an e-mail with a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Repsly is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.