Customer Success Manager
Boston, MA - U.S.A
Repsly empowers field sales & marketing teams to achieve peak performance while executing promotions, reducing out-of-stocks, and improving sales by offering a unique data-driven view of the impact in-store activities have on sales.
We have a global team and you will get the opportunity to work with customers in 80 countries around the world. If you are looking for an opportunity to combine your brain, passion, and positive energy to play a meaningful part in the growth story of a world-class global SaaS company, then Repsly is a great fit for you.
As a member of the Repsly Customer Success organization, your mission is to help our customers achieve their business goals, advocate for them, and grow their love for Repsly. You will own the customer relationship from onboarding, through adoption, expansion, and renewal.
Our team believes strongly in a culture of continuous improvement. On a bi-weekly basis, all teammates will suggest and carry out incremental improvements to our team’s programs, process, and procedures.
Description of responsibilities
- Serve as a business partner for customers. Own the customer journey & experience.
- Proactively look after a book of enterprise / strategic customers.
- Map business requirements to functional capabilities. Assist customers through a structured onboarding program with an emphasis on minimizing time to value.
- Build and execute on data-driven adoption & expansion playbooks. Pro-actively identify and execute on opportunities to deliver customer value.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with executive sponsors. Align initiatives & outcomes with their business goals. Create and support customer power-users & advocates.
- Collaborate with the Repsly Customer Data team to surface actionable business insights. Make recommendations to customers on actions that can be taken to improve performance.
- Collaborate with the Repsly Product Management team to advocate for customer needs.
- 3 – 6 years of relevant B2B work experience; either with Consumer Package Good (CPG) brands (preferable food or beverage) or as a Customer Success Manager.
- Experience building professional relationships with executives.
- Friendly, clear, & concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for the use of technology & data to drive innovation in the CPG industry.
- A sincere care for the success of our customers.
- Ambition to grow professionally as part of a collaborative and committed team.
Desirable experience and skills
To apply, send an e-mail with a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
- Marketing, sales, or project management training and experience.
- Experience working at a B2B SaaS company. Familiarity with SaaS, Agile, and/ or Scrum.