CPG Data Integration Specialist
Zagreb - Croatia
Repsly empowers retail execution teams to achieve peak performance in the field and maximize their impact on sales. Our best-in-class software equips teams with real-time data and tools they need to take the right action in the right store at the right time to have the biggest impact for their brand.
Our team is global with customers in 80 countries around the world. Our headquarters are in Zagreb, Croatia & Boston, USA with partners world-wide. If you are looking for an opportunity to combine your brain, passion, and positive energy to play a meaningful part in the growth of a world-class global SaaS company, then Repsly is a great fit for you.
As a member of the Repsly Customer Success organization, your focus is to advocate for our customers, help them achieve their business goals, and grow their love for Repsly. Your primary responsibility is to work with customers to design and develop tools that connect customer data that enables their business workflows and surfaces actionable business insights. Your secondary responsibility is to serve as a voice of the customer within Repsly.
Our team believes strongly in a culture of continuous improvement. On a bi-weekly basis, all teammates will suggest and carry out incremental improvements to our team’s programs, process, and procedures.
Description of responsibilities
- Meet with customers to understand their data management strategy and integration needs.
- Design and develop custom tools to integrate data from 3rd party tools into Repsly.
- Configure & maintain iPaaS solution, Dell Boomi, for standardized customer integrations.
- Create technical documentation (i.e. functional & technical specifications, architectural diagrams, data-mapping diagrams, UML, etc.…) to communicate proposed solutions and bound scope.
- Partner with Repsly CSMs to create positive engagement points & drive customer value.
- Partner with Repsly CPG Data Analyst to feed data for custom reporting.
- Work closely with Repsly Product Management to advocate for customers and ensure that tools being built are in alignment with product roadmap and strategy.
- Advocate for our customers’ needs, behaviors, and use cases.
- 4+ years of professional customer facing experience gathering requirements & solution architecting.
- 6+ years of professional development experience with Java, RESTful APIs, SQL, Python, HTML, ETL, C#, XML, JSON, and/or PHP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- A sincere care for the success of our customers.
- Ambition to grow professionally as part of a collaborative and committed team.
Desirable experience and skills
To apply, send an e-mail with a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
- Working with data from the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry including tools such as CRM, ERP, order management, payroll, BI tools, and enterprise systems.
- Experience with Dell Boomi.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to gather requirements and communicate clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical users alike.
- Ability to manage priorities while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working at a B2B SaaS company. Familiarity with SaaS, Agile, and scrum.
- Positive energy.